Vintage gas grills are a unique blend of design and utility. All of our gas grill heads will enhance your outdoor space and deliver extraordinary results. Our grills come equipped with an array of features that make it the perfect centerpiece for your outdoor kitchen. Built to last, your Vintage grill will deliver professional quality results for years to come. The Vintage rotisserie system features a 12,500 BTU flush-mounted infrared burner, a heavy-duty stainless steel spit & tine assembly and electric motor for hands-free operation.
- 36-in. natural gas built-in grill
- Three 27,500 BTU 18SR Burners
- 12,500 BTU Flush mounted Infrared Rotisserie burner
- .375-in. polished stainless steel grill grates
- Ceramic briquettes
- Polished and seamless edges
- Double-walled, insulated canopy
- Integrated hood thermometer
- 9-volt precision-fire electronic ignition
- Adjustable / removable warming shelf
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.