Appliance Alley - Local Price Match
Appliance Alley always strives to give our customers a good deal and that you never over pay on the Appliances we sell. We structure our manufacturer pricing fairly and monitor local competitors. However, if you purchase an appliance from us and find a lower price from a local authorized retailer before scheduled delivery, Appliance Alley will credit up to 100% of the difference upon verification.
Appliances must meet the following criteria to qualify:
- The price to be matched is the price of an identical verified new appliance (brand, model, size, spec, color, etc.) and does not include tax, delivery costs, installation, special offers, warranty, coupons, bundle deals, financing, employee, military, senior citizen, or other discounts or any other promotions.
- The appliance is readily in stock and available for immediate delivery from a local authorized retailer.
- The appliance is not a closeout, special order, open-box, private sale, discontinued, clearance item or volume/wholesale discount pricing or from a 3rd party seller online.
- The advertised price is from a local authorized U.S. retailer. We do not local price match membership clubs or auction websites.
- The price is a published price and that you have a written quotation from local authorized retailer. Verbal price quotes are not acceptable.
- Local Price Match are not applied to previous orders and applies to new appliances before purchase or scheduled delivery.
- We have the right to refuse to price match any local authorized retailer that does not hold to the manufactures guideline of MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) pricing. We do this to honor our agreements with our manufactures and to keep the product from being devalued in the marketplace.
- Advertised pricing from a competitor based on typographical error or misprint cannot be honored.
- No price matching on financed offers or credit terms.
- If we lower our price on an appliance within 30 days of your purchase, we can issue a price match upon request.